Eligibility for Admission
The students satisfying the following criteria will be considered for admission:
- The applicant should be a full-time bonafide undergraduate student of a College/ Department/ CIC, University of Delhi. Students enrolled in Correspondence/ Part-time/ Certificate /Diploma courses are not eligible for admission to the Hostel.
- Her parents should not be residing anywhere in the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi (Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad).
- She should not be employed anywhere on full-time, part-time, ad hoc or temporary basis.
- Admission shall not be granted to a student against whom disciplinary action had been taken by her previous educational institution/ hostel.
- Suppression of information or giving wrong information or false attestation pertaining to any of these eligibility criteria would make the defaulting student liable for disciplinary action, including expulsion from the Hostel.